Just when I was back on a schedule to post on this blog again, fate worked against me. My son got the flue and actually barfed all over the keyboard of my laptop, so that the battery got showered and died. Fast forward to three weeks later, my laptop is back from the repair and my son is healthy again. I’m considering to buy some kind of rubber case for my laptop to protect it against my baby.
Anymoo. Back to blogging!
Two years ago I gifted my best friend a coupon for a stay at a youth hostel in Germany, where you can sleep in old camper vans and trains. We finally made it happen last weekend and it was amazing! We stayed in the “Hollywood” camper with a huge American flag, old pictures of Hollywood actors and loads of tacky furniture. My kind of night abroad ;) To book the night of your life, go to BaseCamp Hostel Bonn.